Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thespian

Well, here's an award-winning thespian if ever I've seen one. Three gongs for the non-smoker!

May I present Edwin Sumun, stylish recipient of my plug of the day. This young and magnetic hopeful may some day rocket Kuala Lumpur to the top spot in the list of places where famous people come from. The hardware is for his tour-de-force design, production and performance in Five Letters from an Eastern Empire, a deep, terrifying, enigmatic and downright weird one man play (well, I haven't seen it, but how could it be otherwise?) Look at the awards on the Cameronian arts award page. Here's raising a glass of Theakston's Old Peculiar to ya!


Count 'em. Three! Way to go, Edwin! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make it five awards, not three. Edwin, care to prove me right?

10:05 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you like to explain where the other 2 are? I only see 3 in his hands... I'm sure Edwin would love to prove you right. You must know this talented thespian...

6:40 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home