Sunday, May 29, 2005

Place Marker

The striking thing about my fellow bloggers (by this, I mean the conceptual (rarefied, held together only by virtue of sub-atomic forces and the fact of sharing the same universe) network of people who post and comment upon each other's blogs (please don't get confused by these multiple nestings of parentheses, I _am_ a computer guy)) posts, is that they impart a keen sense of a life lived, of stories to tell, of Hey I'm here and I'm an exemplar of human experience so screw you buddy 'cos my life means something!, and perhaps most importantly, a sense of living your life with no regrets. So, this is a short note of thanks for taking me in. When my life calms down enough, I'll post a little more to entertain and divert.

Here's the no regrets link.

9 Comments:

Blogger airplanejayne said...

okay, vert. we'll hold your place in line, so to speak. Hurry up, catchup, or ketchup, which ever suits your fancy, settle the bubbles in your life. I look forward to the next "field trip" to the Himilayans, or wherever.

APj

4:10 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok

9:18 PM GMT  
Blogger airplanejayne said...

have ya' noticed that I go on and on, blah, blah, blah, and kien always gets right to the point?

10:16 PM GMT  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

uhuh

2:25 AM GMT  
Blogger airplanejayne said...

okay now, don't start ganging up on me!
:)

3:09 AM GMT  
Blogger Lelly said...

An exemplar of human experience??? Clearly NOT talking about my blog then as I don't write anything particularly meaningful (only Lecram and APj seem to comment on my mine...for which I am humbly bumbly grateful!) I just sorta muddle thru and try and have some fun on the way!
And AJp, I like a gal who goes on and on (you'd never guess, eh!)...think we're kindred spirits!

12:01 PM GMT  
Blogger airplanejayne said...

okay vert - take a break from life: you and the professor need to RSVP to Lecram's Cyberque.

5:48 AM GMT  
Blogger airplanejayne said...

10 days 'til cyberque!
Hoping you'll have a post prior to that.
APj

5:31 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! High progesterone level with clomid http://www.budapest-accommodation.info/hotel_pennsylvania.html Land rover freelander sport ash tray the sweater song weezer scholarships for 2nd year college students Order butalbital link download software fiat+ferroviaria+fusione Waterbeds and stuff columbus

3:38 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home