Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Cross Post

So, I'm sitting here working at the job that I should have left last Friday, except they really, really needed someone to do this one thing. This morning woke up at 5 a.m. full of guilt about sequentially losing my temper over the weekend with every single person who knows me. Drove Prof to airport, took a wrong turn into a forbidden zone, and got told off by a cop who you know, just wanted to inform me that the f.z. is camera-controlled and I may get a traffic ticket through the door, just letting me know, you know. Went back home through crawling traffic, AT 6.45 A.M.! Rush hour before the cows wake up! Went to aforementioned work, on soul-leeching London Transport, thanks guys, good job, no humanity on display. Don't tell me I haven't paid my dues, got to keep moving, keep moving, blues falling down like hail.. Bah.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 years ago, in Malaysia with Ah Wah, not so guilt ridden, in his car, stuck in a traffic jam at 2am near Sun sumptin' or udder, K.L.

The F.Z sounds really scary.

12:58 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortitude, me ol' mukka.

1:00 PM GMT  
Blogger airplanejayne said...

you have my sympathy/empathy. appears you had the day that I had last week. go home, go to bed. I promise: tomorrow will not be today....

10:43 PM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

10:59 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

9:26 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home